Saturday, June 9, 2012

Return from Hiatus

I'm not going to completely ignore the fact that I haven't written a new recipe on here since September or something, and then just decided to post something today. So here's what happened. This was my first year of teaching, and while I loved every moment of it, this did require a great deal of work. I knew that was going to be the case. This past school year as a whole was a huge learning experience that brought a great deal of joy, the feeling of being overwhelmed at times, and a little bit of heartbreak here and there, including the passing of my grandfather.


I knew I would begin updating this again as soon as school ended, and that is precisely what happened. My school year ended yesterday at approximately 1:30 pm, which is when I entered the final exams I had just finished grading. And now, I intend to keep writing more often.


Please know that I although I have not written here, I have still been doing lots of cooking. With the exception of the week that my grandfather passed away, I have kept my New Year's resolution to make one new recipe every week. So I have lots of new recipes, which I'm excited to share.


Happy reading, and happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment